Register to Vote Republican
Qualifications to Register to Vote
- be a United States citizen;
- be 18 years old by December 31 of the year in which you file this form (note: you must be 18 years old by the date of the general, primary or other election in which you want to vote);
- live at your present address at least 30 days before an election;
- not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction and;
- not be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court;
- not claim the right to vote elsewhere.
How and Where to Register to Vote
- You can register in person at the Otsego County Board of Elections
- or at any New York State Agency-Based voter registration center
- You can enter your name directly into the NYS Board of Elections mailing list database to have a New York State Voter Registration Form mailed to you. (NOTE: The same form can be downloaded, using the link below.)
- You can call us (607) 431 – 8867 to request a voter application.
- You can download a PDF version of the New York State Voter Registration Form HERE.
NOTE: You must be registered for at least 25 days before you can vote in an election.